Join Marti Yura at the Joyful Yoga Conference
August 10-12th at Art of Living Retreat Center, NC
A weekend immersion to experience the joy, power and wisdom of yoga through rich and varied master classes and soul-stirring sounds of kirtan!
The path of the yogi is an ever evolving journey.
Whether you are just stepping into the world of yoga and holistic living or are a seasoned practitioner, come and experience this rare mix of authentic thought leaders and soulful togetherness in the serenity of the mountains.
Explore new ideas, connect with fellow yogis, and delve to the depths of your true, beautiful, whole self.
- Master Classes: Choose from 18 90 minute master classes.
- An eclectic range of self-empowering, enriching experiences and discoveries.
- Explore a variety of styles, including Ashtanga, Iyengar, restorative, and more.
- Master Teachers specially selected from leading yoga centers across six southeastern states to bring you the best in authentic and engaging teaching.
- Deepen and expand your practice and develop your teaching skills.
- Music, Kirtan, and Celebration with renown artists including Sean Johnson and the Wild Lotus Band, Blue Spirit Wheel and Luna Ray.
- Location, Location, Location. A pristine mountaintop sanctuary with serene forested hiking trails and an award-winning Ayurvedic Spa.
Marti’s journey has come full circle, from her first fitness studio in Charleston, SC in 1982, to the “birth” of Vista Yoga in Atlanta. Since 1979 her passion for physical and spiritual well-being has led her from teaching various forms of fitness, including personal training, to her discovery of Yoga in 1998.
Both dynamic and therapeutic, Marti’s classes are infused with a thorough understanding of the body, ancient wisdom, her nurturing spirit and a touch of humor.
She is a 500-hour ERYT (Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher) with Yoga Alliance. After studying with a wide variety of Yoga teachers, she has been studying extensively with Tias and Surya Little, of Prajna Yoga in Santa Fe, New Mexico, since 2008, achieving her 500-hour certification with them.
She is also trained in Thai Yoga Massage therapy.