YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
200-HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
Becoming a yoga teacher is a commitment that empowers one to live mindfully.
In Vista Yoga’s 200-hour immersion you will have the opportunity to deepen your practice through our in-depth study of asana, pranayama, dharma, meditation, yogic philosophy and theory.
The training will cover both the practical and contextual aspects of teaching yoga. This foundational yoga training is designed to give you a transformational experience.
Graduates will be able to register with Yoga Alliance at the RYT-200 Level.
- Study the key anatomical structures of the musculoskeletal system
- Learn anatomy of the myofascial sheaths
- Explore the anatomy of the subtle body
- Gain essential teaching skills for foundational asana including how to cue using principles of alignment and how to offer modifications and variations
- Learn principles of sequencing and class design
- Engage with the wisdom teachings from the Buddhist tradition including the Four Foundations of Mindfulness, the Eightfold Path and the three Jewels
- Be introduced to Sanskrit language including asana names and pronunciation
- Explore Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras with special attention to the eight limbs of yoga through chanting, translation and discussion
E- RYT 500, Prajna Yoga 500 Hour Teacher
MA, E-RYT 200
Look for our 2019 course dates.