Vista Yoga In-Person Studio Social Distancing Protocols
We are so happy we are able to offer in-studio spots for students. We can’t wait to see you!
Please follow the following protocols for attending in person classes.
If you have any questions feel free to reach out to us.
- Please pre-register for the class.
- When you arrive, the door will be open for students to enter and exit freely.
- We are no longer limiting class size or requiring masks but you are welcome to wear a mask.
- We will also mostly keep a door open with fans on to keep air circulating. The size of our room gives us good air flow.
- Upon arrival please check in at the front desk.
- Please do not attend class if you are not in good health, and for the previous 24 hours have had:
– Had a temperature of 100F degrees or higher
– Been sneezing, coughing or had shortness of breath
If any of these conditions apply to you, we encourage you to take live stream classes until you’re able to comply with these guidelines.
- Please be clean and use some form of deodorant. Also do not wear perfume or any other over powering scent. This is the practice of Sauca, cleanliness. It’s a way to be respectful of yourself and to other students.
- Please remove your shoes prior to entering the practice space and place them in the cubbies.
- Please feel free to bring your own yoga props, including a mat. We do have some props and have props for sale.
- If you are using one of our mats, Please clean with the mat cleaner at the back of the room.
- We recommend leaving valuables locked in your car trunk.
- Live-stream is available for a limited number of classes for those who cannot attend in-person classes.
The limited number of participants in each class means there can be no credit nor refund given for cancellations made within 12 hours of class, as well as for now-shows.
Private sessions can be available by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 404-929-YOGA (9642.) They can be conducted on-line or in-person.
- All doors will be open to create a cross breeze, along with fans and air-conditioning on.