Vista Yoga In-Person Studio Social Distancing Protocols
We are so happy we are able to offer limited in-studio spots for students. We can’t wait to see you!
During this time to do our best to keep you safe, please follow the following protocols for attending in person classes.
If you have any questions feel free to reach out to us.
- You must pre-register for the class.
- When you arrive, the door will be open for students to enter and exit freely.
- You are required to wear a mask while you’re in the studio and off your mat. You have the option of taking your mask off while practicing.
- In order to reduce the spread of Covid-19, we are limiting our class size to 7 students, plus one instructor. Mat spaces are clearly marked with 10 feet between each mat.
- Upon arrival please check in at the front desk. You will be given a temperature check.
- To attend classes you will need to be in good health, and, for the previous 24 hours, not have:
– Had a temperature of 100F degrees or higher
– Been coughing or had shortness of breath
– Been in contact or living with anyone who, over the last 14 days,
– has tested positive for Covid-19 or has had Covid-19 – like symptoms.
If any of these conditions apply to you, we encourage you to take live stream classes until you’re able to comply with these guidelines.
- Please observe the recommendation of staying 6 feet apart while in the center. You will notice markings on the floor to help to facilitate this.
- Please remove your shoes prior to entering the practice space and place them in the cubbies. To have more space between students, please use the cubbies outside both Studios A & B.
- Bring all of your own yoga props, including a mat. We will have props for sale.
- Please align your mats to fit with the blue tape that outlines mat edges. There is mat cleaner at the back of the room.
- We recommend leaving valuables locked in your car trunk.
- When walking through the center, please allow space and distance between yourself and other students.
- Remember to wash your hands and do not touch your face.
- All our classes will continue to be available to those who cannot attend in-person classes.
The limited number of participants in each class means there can be no credit nor refund given for cancellations made within 12 hours of class, as well as for now-shows.
If you are an unlimited member and do not show-up for an in- person spot that you registered for, we will need to charge you for a drop-in class.
Private sessions can be available by contacting us at email@example.com, or 404-929-YOGA (9642.) They can be conducted on-line, outside, or socially-distanced inside.
- We will have a mat cleaning station and hand sanitizer available.
- All doors will be open to create a cross breeze, along with fans and air-conditioning on.
- High touch surfaces in the studio and bathrooms will be sanitized between classes.