YOGA TEACHER MENTORING PROGRAM
VISTA YOGA YOGA TEACHER MENTORING PROGRAM
Discover what having a guide in the art of yoga teaching can offer you and your students.
- Mentees will have an initial meeting to go over specific goals and expectations.
- Mentees will participate and observe 5 classes, once or twice weekly.
- After completing the initial 5 class observations, mentees can begin assisting, based on our discretion, for an additional 5 sessions.
- The pace and timing is up to the discretion of the mentor. There will be 10 total sessions.
- Mentees will have up to six months to complete the mentorship program.
- Mentees will receive Continuing Education Credits through Yoga Alliance for each hour of program participation.
- Mentees will meet with the mentor after each class you observe or assist, for up to 15 minutes of discussion, to review pertinent insights, feedback and questions.
What you can expect from your participation in the Mentoring Program:
Clarification and focus of your intentions as a yoga teacher
Understanding physical structure, alignment and anatomy in relationship to yoga asana
Sequencing and cueing for specific intentions
How to choose and perform appropriate and safe hands-on-adjustments for a variety of poses
How to research, choose and deliver dharma (wisdom) that are pertinent and impactful
“Taking the seat of the teacher”: How to create confidence as a teacher.
E- RYT 500, Prajna Yoga 500 Hour Teacher
MA, E-RYT 200/RYT 500
E-RYT 200, LMT
The total cost of this program is $550 if you have not participated in our Prajna Yoga/Vista Yoga 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training program.
The total cost of this program is $450 if you have participated in our Prajna Yoga/Vista Yoga 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training program.